As I sit here and ponder what to write today, my cute cat (cutest cat in the entire world) jumps up and sits with me and begins to purr.
I take a moment to pet him and enjoy the love he’s emanating and I’m reminded of the game their playing where my Prince Charming husband works.
They are trying to improve the mood in the air and get a happier work environment.
Really designed more for some than for others, but everyone is playing along.
Each day, ideally every two hours, they are to think of 10 things that make them happy.
This morning my list would include:
1. Super cute cat that I love and adore, sitting on me purring.
2. Prince Charming husband
3. 1000 day countdown that’s actually working (still can hardly believe it)
4. Living in a beautiful place
5. Healthy enough to get up and go.
6. A new day and a new opportunity to do something wonderful.
7. Friends I love.
10. My love for travel and seeing new cultures, places and people. Having an open heart for the entire world.
Well those are the things I’m grateful for today.
How about you?
What are you grateful for?
Don’t wait until next Thanksgiving to ask yourself.
Why not ask yourself throughout the year and remind yourself more often that you have more to be thankful for than you might realize.